Hi, I am Christian!
- Associate Director, Nordics Business Development, M&G Investments, Feb 2019 – Present
- Institutional Sales, Erik Penser Bank, Mar 2016 – Jan 2019
- Sales and Wealth Management, SGP, Apr 2013 – Mar 2016
- Vice President, Barclays Capital, Jun 2008 – Apr 2013
- Corporate finansist, JPMorgan, Jun 2007 – May 2008
Currently I am working mainly with institutional sales of credit, discretionary mandates, equities, mutual funds and structured derivatives with Erik Penser. In M&G I do cover Danish, Finnish and Swedish retail clients (private banking accounts, third party distributors and domestic banks) with a cross assets mandate (commodities, credit, equities, fixed income, fund-linked, FX and alternative assets). I am involved in trade execution, sales and structuring of structured products.
I graduated from Viktor Rydberg Gymnasium in 2002 and later from Stockholm School of Economics in 2008 as a Master of Science in the field of Accounting and financial management. My university thesis was An Empirical Study of the Discounted Cash Flow Model. I speak Danish, English, Norwegian, and Swedish is my native language.
You are always welcome to contact me via my LinkedIn account or on Twitter.